Precision Poured Concrete Ltd
CONDITIONS OF SALE AND DELIVERY
- WAITING TIME. Prices are quoted on the assumptions that no unreasonable delay in discharge will occur. Waiting time will be charged as per rates agreed at time of ordering
- ACCESS. Each order is accepted by us on the understanding can be approached by a hard road. Our drr is empowered to refuse delivery if in his/her opinion there exist a risk of damage to the vehicle and/or driver. You being responsible for costs incurred if the delivery is aborted. We accept no liability for damage caused to outour vehicle, or harm to our personnel by reason of defects in the access road or negligence on the part of you and your employees.
- WATER. Extra water affecting strength or workability will be noted on delivery ticket/invoice and is added only at the custers request and risk, which may render the concrete non conforming.
- CANCELLATION. No charge will be made for cancellation by you up to 2 (two) hours before the time of departure except in the event where goods have been specially processed to meet your requirements. In the event you will liable for expenses incurred by us. Consignments ordered and delivered on site must be paid for in full.
- DEFECTS. Our liability in respect of of defects in our ready mixed concrete (including failure to comply with specifications is limited to the cost of removal and replacement. We can only accept such liability where you can establish that:- (a) no additional water or other material has been added to the product after it has been declared by our agent or employee as ready for acceptance (b) the sample taken has been during discharge from our vehicle in accordance with the relevant causes of BSN EN 12390 and BS8500. (c) all sampling, making, curing and testing of specimens has been carried out in accordance with the relevant clauses of BS EN 12390 and BS8500. (d) test results have been interpreted in accordance with BS8500 or any specification previously agreed by us. It should be recognised that for a well controlled continuous production there is always the slight probability of a result occurring below the compliance limit that it is not normally possible to predict its occurance. (e) references to the compressive strength in the specification shall unless otherwise agreed refer to compressive strength in the concrete cubes made, cured and tested in accordance with BS EN 12390 and BS8500 by a UKAS Approved Test House. (f) you have notified us of any result indicating a possible failure to meet the specification as soon as the results are available to you. (g) we have been given the opportunity of investigating any alleged defect and making any recommendations as to any remedial actions to be taken.
- TEMPERATURE. It is not recommended that concrete is laid in conditions of less than 3C. The conditions at the time of delivery and subsequent curing is the customers responsibility.
- CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS. We shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential loss or damage.
- DELAYS.We reserve the right to suspend or delay without penalty of any kind in the vent of war, civil commotion, lockouts, fire, fog or any other inclement weather conditions, delays in any type of transport, non- availability, plant or truck breakdown or any accident or other cause.
- PRICE VARIATION. Quoted prices are based on the cost of materials and labour ruling at the date of the quotation. In the event of fluctuation of costs we reserve the right to make corresponding variations in price after giving due notice.
- ACCEPTANCE. This quotation is conditional upon written acceptance to us within 7 (seven) days of the quotation date.
- PAYMENT. Quoted prices apply to payment by cash-on-delivery (COD) or by previously agreed credit arrangements. We reserve the right to refuse to execute any order or discontinue any deliveries if the arrangements for payment or your credit is not satisfactory to us, or if your account is overdue for payment. You may not withhold payments due as a lien.
- CASH ON DELIVERY. The amount indicated on the face of the delivery ticket which is also our invoice must be paid to the driver before materials can be discharged. Our driver will provide you the customer with a copy of the delivery ticket acknowledging receipt of the payment. Terms COD unless otherwise agreed.
- CONDITIONS. Ay contract resulting in acceptance of this quotation shall be subject to these conditions of sale and delivery to the exclusion f of any conditions which you seek to impose. No variation of these conditions may be agreed except in writing over the signature of a Director of Precision Poured Concrete Ltd.
- CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FEE. A fee levied at the discretion of Precision Poured Concrete Ltd to defray the costs of charges made by credit/debit card companies for payments via credit/debit cards.
- AGREEMENT. Customers signature on or delivery tickt shall bedemed acknowledgment, agreement and acceptance of these conditions or dale and delivery.