What is Ready Mix Concrete?
Ready Mix Concrete is manufactured in our computer-controlled wet-batching plant at our depot in Rochdale, and then delivered to your site in our one of our 6.00 cubic metre drum mixers.
What are the benefits of ready mix concrete?
- It’s fast
- It’s a consistent mix
- It’s cost effective
- We offer tailored mix designs
- The very highest quality is assured
- You get high volume at low cost
Great. Anything else I should know?
Our mission is to provide the every best customer service in the concrete supply industry. However, we do have a responsibility to make our customers aware of our policies on all Ready Mix Concrete deliveries…
- You need to pay for what you order, regardless of any over-ordering
- Barrowing service must be prearranged
- You can return any excess concrete free of charge
- We reserve the right the right to charge waiting time, please talk to us for more information
- If the access area is quite narrow / tight, please contact us to discuss further options. We may be able to provide an alternative delivery solution
Convinced? Get in touch!
For further information on Ready Mix Concrete deliveries from Precision Poured Concrete why not get in touch with our expert team as follows:
Why not get in touch with our expert team for further information on Ready Mix Concrete deliveries? Here’s how;
- Email us using email@example.com
- Use the contact form on the right
- Or call our expert team today on 01706 655245
We’ll be delighted to help!