About Barrow Mix Concrete
What is Barrow Mix Concrete?
Barrow Mix Concrete is concrete that is batched on site. The materials (sand, stone, cement & water) are carried on our vehicles in separate compartments, delivered wherever you need them, and are only mixed as and when required to your specification.
Benefits of buying our Barrow Mix Concrete:
- You only pay for the concrete you’ve used, avoiding over-ordering costs
- With no waste, it’s an environmentally-friendly & reduced-carbon footprint service
- We offer a 100% FREE barrow service
- Mixes can be changed quickly to suit the conditions
- We offer an out-of-hours service (please call 01706 655245 for more info)
- We can deliver up to 8.5 cubic metres per delivery in a single load
Great. Anything else I should know?
Our mission is to provide the every best customer service in the concrete supply industry. That’s why, amongst other services, we’re happy to provide a 100% FREE barrow service. However, for health and safety reasons (and since a barrow full of concrete weighs some 150kg), we have a responsibility to make our customers aware of our policy on all Barrow Mix Concrete deliveries;
- The ground / surface needs to be firm and flat
- Maximum barrow run of thirty metres
- We won’t be able to barrow up or down steep gradients
- We won’t be able to barrow up or down steps
- We allow ten minutes per cubic metre as a rough guide
- We cannot barrow above ground to roofs, through windows etc
- We ONLY barrow, we do not lay or ‘tamp’ concrete
Convinced? Get in touch!
For further information on Barrow Mix Concrete deliveries from Precision Poured Concrete why not get in touch with our expert team as follows:
- Email us using moc.etercnocderuopnoisicerp@ofni
- Use the contact form on the right
- Or call our expert team today on 01706 655245
We’ll be delighted to help!